Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Update

Just a little update:

art: I have been very busy and have not, unfortuneately been creating daily paintings. I have a couple of shows coming up in the spring. I have to finish some pieces and frame them. I also have a few commissioned projects that I have been working on. Needless to say, they are taking much longer than expected!

architecture: This week I got all of my paperwork completed for my IDP. That means I can take the test. When, I don't know, but I am excited about it. I am finding that developing this building is stressful. It is still the same situation: sit and do nothing, then "we need it tomorrow." If anyone has tips on how to get around that, let me know! And please don't mention the phrase "time management."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if this helps, but i have similar situations in my profession and i maintain my sanity by continuing to remind my clients that my deadlines do not become shorter as time slips by they just slip farther on the calender. It will still require the same amount of time to complete my work the only variable is the sign-off date their notice to proceed. Good Luck and keep up the great work!