Monday, February 5, 2007

Pink House






art: OK so I have been a little bit of a slacker. I have been having trouble with scanning. The new one should arrive in the mail in the next few days. I'm very excited tonight...I am going to be painting the cutest little puppy! I really want one, but know that taking care of it would push me over the limit right now. Any ideas?
architecture: very busy which is great...it is just school delays and sick cats that are keeping me from accomplishing all that I need to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog site!! I love your paintings...boy you really have been a busy artist. I am in a bit of a funk when it comes to creating- all my energy has been zapped by a fiesty little red-head!! I am amazed at his energy and needs. As you know, I'm not use to a "real" baby and I don't know how you did it nor how anyone else does! Noah is still a piece of cake- a blessing, but be careful what you ask for is all I can say.
This is great fun and I look forward to checking in and being in touch. Let me know how to set up a site..
xo m