Monday, February 19, 2007

Silk Painting


art: I have begun to paint on silk. It is a lot of fun, but not very easy. I think if I end up with my own sarong this summer, I'll have suceeded. I need some practice as you can tell. I also need a website. I think I'll work on that today...but I am not motivated. It is not easy to learn a new computer program by yourself. It takes courage to learn anything new. Wait until you see the puppy.
architecture: The profession and all those who practice it are a disappointment to me lately. What are you all trying to prove? I may be finished...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every profession has evil resonance at one time or another, the key is making it through the learning process. We all need to stand back and see what life has to offer us every now and then. It is too short to waste time on nonsense.

Great job - cannot wait to see more.