Monday, May 14, 2007

I Love Duane's Couch 2


art: I wanted to paint Duane again with a different take on the pattern. I wouldn't mind taking on a 3rd version...we'll see. I'm currently working on a graphite version. I love to do things multiple times. I feel like one time just gets you started. To really study a subject, you have to rule out all options, right? That sounds like an "architectural" approach to a problem, doesn't it?


architecture: I opened a set of old drawings from 2004 which was an addition to a Cape Cod style house similar to the project I am beginning. It was inspiring. The couple I was working with at the time had design backgrounds which makes them much easier to work for! I haven't seen that finished, but I am going to. I'll post before and afters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE A VERY INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL AND GIFTED FAMILY.......

Anonymous said...

Correction, your family is young, gifted and attractive!